Incontinence Self Assessment
- Leak or wet yourself when you cough, laugh or sneeze?
- Leak or wet yourself when you lift something heavy?
- Leak or wet yourself when you play sport?
- Sometimes wear pads to absorb urine, or ‘just in case’?
- Often have to rush to use the toilet?
- Sometimes not make it to the toilet in time?
- Ever worry you might lose control of your bladder?
- Wake up more than once during the night to use the toilet?
- Plan your day around the nearest toilet?
- Sometimes feel your bladder is not quite empty?
- Leak or wet yourself when you stand up?
- Leak or wet yourself as you get out of bed?
- Dribble urine after going to the toilet?
- Have a urine stream that stops and starts?
- Wet the bed?
If you said YES to any of these questions, you may have a bladder control problem.
According to continence.org in Australia one in three women, one in ten men and one in five children have a bladder control problem. Whilst women and older people are the most likely to be affected, people of all ages can have poor bladder control.
At Vital Living, we are proud to offer a wide assortment of incontinence products for both men and women of all ages and stages, with a range that includes both reusable and disposable products that are comfortable, easy to use and will help make incontinence manageable, discrete and far less stressful.
Browse our range continence products online, then Click & Collect in-store to save some time! Or pop in to visit our friendly, knowledgeable staff at our Port Macquarie, Forster, Taree or Kempsey Showrooms and they can answer any questions you may have about our range of incontinence products and if yuo can't make it in store, feel free to call us on 1300 617 930.