If you are a regular purchaser of Abena incontinence products from Vital Living, then you may have noticed some changes to their packaging, product codes and product names over the last few months.
Abena has made this move to make it easier for users to be able to identify the right product for them by name, colour and image quickly and easily; but importantly there will be no changes to the high-quality products themselves. In some instances, the number of items in each pack may change, thereby changing the price per case, but the price per piece will remain the same.
The changes include:
New product names
– Anything that was called ABRI will now be called ABENA
– ABRI-Form become ABENA Slip
– ABRI-Flex becomes ABENA Pants.
Other changes you will notice include:
With updated product photography.
New item numbers and bar codes
New detailed product images
Improved, reader-friendly text on the breathable textile backsheet
Logistics and pack-count optimisation are performed on selected products.
New feature symbols
Which should be easier to decode and recognise.
And here is what should stay the same:
– The exact same product inside the bag – same high-quality product.
– Soft, breathable, and skin friendly quality
– Optimum leakage protection
– Available in the same sizes and absorption capacities.
– Colour coding and absorption-level indicators are the same.
– Same certificates and labels as you know them.
If you need any guidance or clarification of which product you should be purchasing now, please don't hesitate to give one of our friendly staff a call on free call 1300 917 630.