When looking for a rollator, there are several factors to consider to ensure that you choose the best one to meet your specific needs. Here are some things to look for when choosing a rollator:
1. Size and weight: Rollators come in different sizes and weights, so it's important to choose one that fits your height and weight. Look for a rollator that is comfortable to use and easy to manoeuvre.
2. Wheels: Rollators come with different wheel sizes and configurations. Larger wheels are better for outdoor use, while smaller wheels are better for indoor use. Some rollators also have swivel wheels, which make it easier to turn and manoeuvre.
3. Brakes: Look for a rollator with reliable and easy-to-use brakes. Hand brakes are common and allow you to slow down or stop the rollator by squeezing the handles. Some rollators also have a parking brake, which locks the wheels in place when the rollator is not in use.
4. Seat and backrest: If you plan to use the rollator for extended periods, look for one with a comfortable seat and backrest. The seat should be wide enough to sit on comfortably, and the backrest should provide adequate support.
5. Storage: Some rollators come with a storage compartment or basket, which can be useful for carrying personal items or groceries.
6. Adjustability: Look for a rollator that is adjustable to fit your height and weight. This can help ensure that you are comfortable while using it and that you have proper posture.
7. Foldability: If you need to transport the rollator frequently, look for one that is easy to fold and store.
Overall, choosing the right rollator depends on your specific needs and preferences. By considering these factors, you can find a rollator that is comfortable, safe, and easy to use.
Not sure what you need, no worries. Our friendly staff are only too happy to help in our Port Macquarie, Taree, Forster or Kempsey Showrooms and you can of course check out our range online at anytime.