At Vital Living we are always on the lookout for people who share our vision, genuinely want to make a difference and who aren’t afraid to go above and beyond the call of duty for our clients; AND now that we are helping more people than ever, we need to expand our team, so we can continue to grow and make an even bigger difference.
Vital Living is the principal supplier of high-quality mobility, disability, rehabilitation and independent living products on the Mid North Coast (and beyond). As a team we’re here to improve lives and we know exactly how important it is to keep all Australians active, independent and mobile within their homes and their community and we are looking for a Reception & Retail Superstar to help with our growing client base.
Interested in joining a company committed to improving lives (starting with our clients and extending right through to our employees)? Then this could be the role you have been waiting for!
About the Role
We are looking for a vibrant, energetic, bubbly and flexible (and we don’t mean bendy) Retail Sales Superstar to join the team in our Forster showroom in a part-time role. On any given day you could be doing anything from greeting customers and helping their enquiries, answering phones or driving mobility scooters to merchandising the store, nurturing industry relationships or helping the Customer Service team.
It’s a dynamic role, in a fun-loving team where there is always plenty to do and ongoing training will be provided to develop familiarity with the products and services Vital Living offer and an understanding of how these products improve the quality of life of our clients.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, responsibilities of the role include:
- Responding to phone and email enquiries and directing across the business appropriate.
- Listening to and understanding the needs of our clients and offering solutions to help fill their needs.
- Providing amazing customer service.
- Helping the team meet monthly sales targets.
- Processing quotations and sales orders.
- Help maintain a well merchandised showroom – products organised neatly and ensuring that all are ticketed appropriately
- Liaising with medical professionals and supplying product information.
Ideally you will:
- Be computer literate and thrive in a multi-tasking environment
- Have proven experience in a retail and customer service environment
- Have a passion for sales and an ability to think creatively to meet a clients needs.
- Be a confident, outgoing, flexible and caring individual who is driven by helping make a difference in the lives of our clients.
- Be self-motivated and able to work both independently and part of a team.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of the needs of aged and disabled customers is a benefit, but a willingness to learn will be strongly regarded and ongoing training will be provided.
- Holding a current drivers licence and having the ability to confidently drive a manual car (if required) would be preferred but is not necessary.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you as we are looking to hire immediately - send you CV off to firstname.lastname@example.org!