At Vital Living we are always on the lookout for people who share our vision, genuinely want to make a difference and who aren’t afraid to go above and beyond the call of duty for our clients; AND now that we are helping more people than ever, we need to expand our team, so we can continue to grow and make an even bigger difference.
Vital Living is the principal supplier of high-quality mobility, disability, rehabilitation and independent living products on the Mid North Coast (and beyond). As a team we’re here to improve lives and we know exactly how important it is to keep all Australians active, independent and mobile within their homes and their community and we are looking for a Accounts Receivable Superstar to help with our growing client base.
Interested in joining a company committed to improving lives (starting with our clients and extending right through to our employees)? Then this could be the role you have been waiting for!
About the Role
We are looking for a vibrant and energetic team player to join our Finance team as an Accounts Receivable Officer in our Port Macquarie Head Office - in either a part-time or full-time capacity. On any given day you could be doing anything from Accounts Receivable, answering phones or collecting debtor balances to Accounts Payable, processing NDIS claims or helping the Customer Service team.
It’s a dynamic role, in a fun-loving team where there is always plenty to do and ongoing training will be provided to develop familiarity with the systems, products and services Vital Living offer.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, responsibilities of the role include:
- Reconciling debtor accounts & accounts receivable.
- Following up & collecting outstanding debtor balances.
- Processing claims and service bookings on NDIS web portal.
- Providing amazing customer service.
- Processing quotations and sales orders.
- Responding to phone, mail and email enquiries and directing across the business appropriate.
- Assisting in accounts payable and Retail Sales as required.
Ideally you will:
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite and thrive in a multi-tasking environment.
- Have proven experience in an Accounts Receivable role.
- Be self-motivated and able to work both independently and part of a team.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a confident, outgoing, flexible and caring individual who is driven by helping make a difference in the lives of our clients.
- Experience working with an ERP System would be a benefit, but a willingness to learn will be strongly regarded and ongoing training will be provided.
- An understanding of the needs of aged and disabled customers is a benefit, but a willingness to learn will be strongly regarded and ongoing training will be provided.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you as we are looking to hire immediately - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!