After purchasing your product(s) online you will receive an email confirmation that contains your invoice and order details.
All items will be sent by Australia Post or Fastway Couriers for delivery in 3 - 5 business days, subject to product availability. Delivery fees are calculated at checkout and are processed at time of purchase.
If goods are not expected to be delivered within 3 to 5 business days, Vital Living will contact you to advise the estimated delivery timeframe.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us on 1300 917 630 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your query will be addressed Monday to Friday during business hours.
It is the buyers obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. In the event of incorrect address details being entered, Vital Living is not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
Vital Living will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged (not arising from a manufacturing default) after the goods have been delivered to your designated location.
Return of Goods
Vital Living will provide a refund or replacement as per the conditions stated in the Product Return Policy. All purchasers are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to meet acceptable quality.
A faulty goods claim cannot be made if:
- The goods have been subjected to fair, wear and tear
- Unauthorised modifications or repair of the goods;
- The goods are damaged as a result of failing to comply with the manufacturer's care and storage instructions, including but not limited to insect damage.
- The goods are second hand, in that you are not the original purchaser of the goods.
Product Return Policy
Please email us on email@example.com or call 02 6581 2400 if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason so that we can resolve any issues where possible.
Refund and Exchange Policy and Instructions
- Items must be returned within 14 days with the original receipt or proof of purchase.
- You must provide your name and address.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us. Initial freight charges will not be refunded.
- This returns policy does not apply to goods worn, used, damaged or modified after delivery or in an unsaleable condition. All goods must be returned in their original condition including the original packing where appropriate.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions 1-4 above.
Faulty Items Returns
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
After notifying Vital Living of your intention to return goods for a refund we recommend if you are unable to return the goods in person to return the goods via registered post to:
Vital Living - Returns
2/187 Lake Rd,
Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
Postage and handling costs are to be paid by the buyer. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damage in transit of returned goods so we recommend you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier.
Genuine warranty claims need to be returned within the warranty period for the item, and the warranty claim accepted by Vital Living and the OEM manufacturer. Claims will be processed once the warranty claim is approved by the manufacturer. Vital Living has the discretion to either credit, replace or repair accepted warranty claim goods.