Aids for Independent Living
We often take our independence for granted, but when age, illness or injury strike it can be physically and mentally debilitating. But it certainly doesn’t have to be. It’s easy to regain your independence with Vital Livings range of quality aids for independent living that will give you back your mobility and independence and assist with day-to-day tasks. From items that make it easier to prepare and eat meals through to mobility aids that can improve your ability to move throughout your home, we have quality independent living aids for seniors that will foster your autonomy and confidence.
Our Daily Aids for Living
We provide high quality products for care and mobility at our Port Macquarie, Forster, Taree and Kempsey showrooms. You can also shop online for Australia wide, with free delivery when you spend $300 or more. Our range of disabled living aids and daily living aids for seniors includes:
- Bathroom & Toilet – Including sponges with flexible handles, toe washers, bottom wipers, back washers, hair washers, flannel straps and cast protectors.
- Bed, Chair & Dressing – Including adjustable bed and chair raisers, rope ladder bed hoists, dressing sticks, long handled combs, sock and stocking aids and leg lifters.
- Cutlery & Crockery – Including built-up cutlery, angled built-up cutlery, feeding cups, two handled mugs and insulated mugs for those with weak grips or limited movement.
- Household & Leisure – Including non-slip indoor mats, clothing protectors, tap turners, book-lights, magnifier lamps, touch lamps and pedal exercisers.
- Mobility – Our mobility aids for disabled people and aids for elderly in Australia include pick-up reachers for retrieving items and handybars for transferring in and out of the car.
- Openers & Food Preparation – Including jar openers, bottle openers, can openers, tipping kettles, peelers and clamps.
Browse through our many independent aids categories on this page and keep a look out for our monthly specials which you'll find featured on our articles page. When shopping online, don't forget our FREE Click & Collect to save on delivery fees if you're local or travelling on the Mid North Coast. We’re confident you’ll find the disabled and elderly independent living aids you need to maintain your independence and start improving your life today.
Browse our range of independent living aids for seniors and independent living aids, then Click & Collect in-store to save some time! Or pop in to visit our friendly, knowledgeable staff at our Port Macquarie, Forster, Taree or Kempsey Showrooms and they can answer any questions you may have about our range of independent living products.