Assistive Cutlery & Crockery
Age, illness and injury can make us feel like we have been robbed of our independence but for anyone with limited hand or wrist movement, Vital Livings range of assistive cutlery and crockery will make eating and drinking independently easy and convenient. Whether you are looking for assistive cutlery for disabled and elderly people with mobility issues or disabled drinking cups, we can supply the solutions you are looking for.
Eating and Drinking Aids
Whether you are in the market for disabled kitchen equipment, cutlery and eating utensils or disabled drinking aids there is no shortage of quality choices at Vital Living. Our stainless steel utensils are designed to be easy to grip and maneuverer, making eating independently with an appropriate fork, knife or spoon for disabled or elderly use much easier. In addition to disabled cutlery, our range includes:
- Knives with easy-to-grip closed handles with angled blades to reduce wrist movement
- Clear polycarbonate mugs with large handles and two lids
- Feeding cups which come with a vented lid with a drinking spout
- Insulated mugs with long handles to ensure a firm grip to reduce the risk of spills
- Two-handled mugs with two lids for maximum grip and control
- Manoy melamine plates for scooping up food without spilling over the side
We also stock plate guards for eating one-handed, inner lip plates to hold food while the user scoops against it, eating and drinking aids and more.
Browse our range disability kitchen aids, then Click & Collect in-store to save some time! Or pop in to visit our friendly, knowledgeable staff at our Port Macquarie, Forster, Taree or Kempsey Showrooms and they can answer any questions you may have about our range of kitchen aids.