Fall Prevention Products
If you’re susceptible to falls, you can reduce your risks and walk around more confidently by getting fall prevention devices and fall protection equipment at home. Vital Living has a great range of options that can put your mind at ease, including fall mats, night lights, touch lamps, portable sensor lights and more. These tools give you the confidence to do everyday things and live life as normally as possible.
Fall Mats, Night Lights & More
Our range of fall prevention equipment for elderly and disabled people includes:
- Non-Slip Indoor Mat – Suitable for dry areas, designed for tiled and timber surfaces, includes ultra-grip cleats to minimise movement, and comes in 5 sizes including runner.
- Economy Cordless Monitor – Ideal for home and small facility use, has a range of up to 100m, and features adjustable volume and a gentle chime alert.
- Cordless Floor Alarm Mat – A heavy duty floor mat that can be used in doorways or next to a bed to alert care givers of resident activities when they step onto the sensor pad.
- Night Light 3-in-1 Utility – A versatile LED night light that's easy to use and water-resistant, offering up to 10,000 hours of light to illuminate dark areas and ensure safe visibility.
- Portable Sensor Light – A battery operated sensor light that can be mounted on any surface, features low energy consumption LEDs and is ideal for use in the home or when travelling.
- Touch Lamp – A long-lasting and easy to use touch lamp with a sturdy shatterproof design, energy saver bulb, and modern stylish square look that comes fully assembled.
Whether you want to hire products or buy them outright, Vital Living can provide you with the short or long-term solution you need. Browse our range online or visit your nearest shop in-person in Port Macquarie, Forster, Taree or Kempsey.
For help choosing from our range of fall prevention products, contact Vital Living today. Our friendly staff can answer any questions you have about our products and how they can help to improve lives.