General Household Aids
It’s easy to take for granted everyday tasks such as turning a tap or switching on a light which can be challenging with age, illness or injury. Vital Livings range of quality general household aids and household aids for the elderly assist with these everyday tasks and help maintain your mobility and independence.
Comfort & Convenience:
We provide a large range of high quality household mobility aids and assistive products that are designed to make users more independent and comfortable in their own homes including:
- Jadco clocks – featuring time, day and date in a large flip card display
- Magnifier lamp – adjustable magnifier with 2 LED lights – great for reading and crafting
- Clothing protectors - helpful for people who have difficulty feeding themselves and don’t want to worry about spilling food on their clothing
- Non-slip indoor mats – Ideal for prevention of falls in and around the home
- Tap turners - Strong moulded turners simply hook over the top of a ‘X’ type tap, to make it easy to turn with arthritic hands.
- Pedal Exerciser - A great option for those with limited mobility who want to maintain an active lifestyle.
- Touch Lamp - Increase safety around the home with our popular and incredibly practical touch lamp. Simply touch the base of the lamp to turn on and off.
We also offer easy-to-grip lightweight scissors, clip-on or free standing book lights, multifunction LED utility lights, portable sensor lights, 5 x magnifiers, Plastazote tubing and more.
Browse our range household aids for the disabled or elderly, then Click & Collect in-store to save some time! Or pop in to visit our friendly, knowledgeable staff at our Port Macquarie, Forster, Taree or Kempsey Showrooms and they can answer any questions you may have about our range of household aids.