· No-tools folding design allows for compact storage and transport
· Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
· Adjustable cradle accommodate residents in a wide variety of heights Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement.
· Height adjustable kneepad with infinite settings
· Stands un-aided for easy storage
· Sculpted knee pad is easily adjusted for ultimate patient comfort · Removeable foot tray · Oversize push handle for improved handling and manoeuvrability · Hand control clip for convenient storage when not in use · Foot push pad helps to reduce the force needed to initiate movement · Unique adjustable cow-horn · Folding design
· Safe working load: 155kgs
· Maximum overall length: 110cm
· Minimum overall length:93.5cm
· Maximum overall height: 160cm
· Minimum overall height: 113cm · Height folded - 52.5cm · Depth folded - 104cm
· Maximum height to attachment point: 153cm
· Minimum height to attachment point: 72cm
· Turning radius: 114.5cm
· Legs open - external width: 97cm
· Legs open - internal width: 87.5cm
· Legs closed - external width: 68.5cm
· Legs closed - internal width: 59cm
· Overall height of legs: 11cm
· Ground clearance: 3cm
· Front twin castors: 7.5cm
· Rear braked castors: 10cm
Vital Living utilises a range of delivery services to ensure we offer our customers the best service at the best possible price. Shipping costs will be calculated based on weight and shipped as soon as possible.
If your goods are out of stock, we will notify you within 24 hours.
We also provide tracking details by email on the day that your order is dispatched. You will be able to track your order online with this information. As always if you have any questions about your delivery we invite you to contact our customer service team during business hours on (02) 6581 2400.
Free Click and Collect is also available from our Forster, Taree, Kempsey and Port Macquarie showrooms.