· Oversized handle for increased control and effective transfers
· Patent pending push footpad reduces the force needed for a person to initiate movement
· Compact design
· Swan neck leg design accommodates large furniture
· Patent pending triangular folding design allows the lift to securely stand unaided
· No tools required to fold, creating efficiency for carers during transfers
· All aluminium construction
· Foot operated leg spreading mechanism requires no bending to operate
· Safe maximum weight is 155 kg
· Front 3 inch twin castors (7.5cm)
· Rear braked 3.9 inch castors (10cm)
· Supplied with battery and onboard charger
· Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lift
· Folded dimensions are 145 x 111 x 65cm · Maximum overall length is 130cm, minimum is 125cm · Maximum overall height 186cm, minimum is 136cm · Oxford gantry hoist width is 55cm · Spreader bar maximum height is 169cm · Minimum usable height is 39cm · Height at max hoist reach is 117cm · Reach at maximum height 65cm, minimum is 35cm · Maximum reach is 83.5cm (from centre of cradle/spreader bar to front of mast) · Turning radius is 142cm · Legs open – external width 108cm, internal width 100cm · Legs closed – external width 67cm, internal width 57cm · Overall height of legs is 11.5cm · Ground clearance is 3cm · Safe maximum weight is 155 kg
Vital Living utilises a range of delivery services to ensure we offer our customers the best service at the best possible price. Shipping costs will be calculated based on weight and shipped as soon as possible.
If your goods are out of stock, we will notify you within 24 hours.
We also provide tracking details by email on the day that your order is dispatched. You will be able to track your order online with this information. As always if you have any questions about your delivery we invite you to contact our customer service team during business hours on (02) 6581 2400.
Free Click and Collect is also available from our Forster, Taree, Kempsey and Port Macquarie showrooms.