By joining Vital Rewards, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You are eligible to join Vital Rewards if you are a retail customer of Vital Living. This excludes all DVA Veterans, institutional customers, NDIS clients and government customers.
BECOMING A MEMBER
- 3.1 To become a member and to remain a member you must give us your full name, postal address and a valid email address.
- 3.2 You agree that we may send you emails (including for marketing purposes) at that email address.
- 3.3 You must not be an employee of Vital Living.
- 3.4 You may become a member in any manner that we agree, including by signing up for membership at a Vital Living store or online via the Vital Living website on the Vital Rewards page.
- 3.5 Your rights as a member are personal to you and may not be transferred or assigned.
- 4.1 The Vital Rewards Customer Loyalty program will award you rewards points as follows:
- a) 250 points per invoice (transaction); and
- b) 1 point per dollar spent.
- 4.2 To qualify for a reward redemption, the member must accumulate 5,000 points minimum, which will entitle them to a redemption reward up to the value of $100.00, or a discount of up to $100.00 on a purchase.
- After 5,000 points are accrued the rewards may be provided by way of $20.00 rewards for each 1,000 points earned.
- 4.3 Rewards may not be redeemed while your accumulated points are fewer than 5000.
- 5.1 We will send points updates to you automatically following each purchase. We will also send you a regular email giving you your points and balance, any specials and any other material we consider would be of interest to you at that time.
- 5.2 We will maintain a record of points accrued and spent within the Vital Living System.
- 5.3 If you do not accrue or earn any points during a period of three years, then your points will expire and are not capable of being redeemed.
- 6.1 By becoming a member, you consent to:
- a) Vital Living collecting personal information about you for the purpose of your participation in the Vital Rewards program and Vital Living’s marketing and sales activities generally;
- b) Receiving communications from Vital Living regarding our latest products, offers and competitions;
- c) Receiving communications from Vital Living about third party products, discounts and offers which Vital Living believes may be of interest to you; and
- d) Using and sharing your personal information with a service provider or agent retained by Vital Living for the purposes of conducting market research, data warehousing, data
- The Vital Rewards – Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions
- Page 2 of 2
- analysis and advertising in the commercial interests of Vital Living and for the purpose of ensuring proper functioning of the Vital Rewards program.
- 6.2 Vital Living will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security and privacy of all your personal information and data collection.
- 6.3 Vital Living will not otherwise disclose or permit the use of any of your personal information unless required by law.
- 6.4 You may access and update your personal information at any time by emailing email@example.com or by calling Vital Living directly on 02 6581 2400.
- 7.1 You may terminate your membership at any time without reason by:
- a) logging in to the loyalty section of the Vital Living website and choosing “unsubscribe”;
- b) selecting unsubscribe option on emails sent to you by Vital Living;
- c) notifying Vital Living’s customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- d) notifying Vital Living’s customer service by phone on 02 6581 2400; or
- e) notifying Vital Living by post addressed to 2/187 Lake Road, Port Macquarie, NSW, 2444.
- 7.2 If you terminate your membership, then: you must, subject to the terms and conditions of Vital Rewards, redeem your accrued points within six months of the date of termination; and if you do not, the points will expire and are not capable of being redeemed.
- 7.3 Vital Living has the right, at any time, without notice and in its absolute discretion, to suspend, change or terminate the Vital Rewards program including all or any terms and conditions.
- Such changes will not affect any points accrued.
- 7.4 Vital Living may terminate a person’s right to be a member at any time. If Vital Living determines that it must terminate a person’s membership it will do so by notice to that person with immediate effect.
- 7.5 Vital Living is not liable for any loss or damage occasioned by any suspension, variation or termination of membership, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
OTHER PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
- 8.1 From time to time, Vital Living may make certain promotional offers. Those offers may be subject to their own terms and conditions that may be different from or excluded from the Vital Rewards loyalty program.
- In these terms and conditions:
- Vital Living means Vital Living Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 86 081 740 918;
- Vital Rewards means the loyalty program that Vital Living runs for its customers;
- Member means a person who Vital Living notifies in writing has been admitted as a member of the Vital Rewards program, who has activated their account in any way Vital Living requires and whose membership of the program has not been terminated;
- Terms and Conditions mean these terms and conditions governing the Vital Rewards program as varied or supplemented from time to time by Vital Living.